Friday, January 5, 2007

wow. what a horrible thing to happen.

so basically, this week couldn't get any worse. *knock on wood*
my boyfriend got into a terrible car accident. he is in the worst possible mental state possible.
& I think that I have been lied to for the entirety of our relationship.
sucky, huh? yeah, it sure is. but none the less, life has to go on. although, I am not too happy. My mother says I should keep busy, just so things don't go downhill any more than they already have.
yesterday, I turned to my friend jeromy for comfort, and he did a great job. so kudos for jeromy, he's a really good friend to me, & I love him for that. I was really angry at him at first, because the accident was partly his fault, but after getting both sides of the story I think I can forgive him, just not ian.

people are hard to trust, it seems as if they just don't care. they will always backstab you when you least expect it. & when someone says 'i love you', I will never truly believe them ever again.
except Jesus. He's still my only true best friend.

1 comment:

SubstanceD said...

*Gorden*Personality traits*-Story focuses mainly around him-could possibly be clinically insane but noone knows for sure or ever speaks of it because of the use-is best friends with Robby, opposites attract for Robby is calm, collected, and laid back-thinks that commercial planes are giant white doves that rule the sky-is in touch with politics more than those his age-is in his early 20's but still commits to innocent behaviors and interests like enjoying the childrens slides at parks and what not-is a strong believer in fate-has very good insight and observations about the everyday life yet it is still simple minded-has a fear of change more then most, he likes traditions like going to "Sharpy's cafe N coffee" with his best friend Robby everyday around noon. traditions give him a sense of accomplishment and ease-has violent outbursts-loses hope easily but usually gains it back in an instant-happyness builds only leaving him crying hours later-