Sunday, January 7, 2007

sad scenery

flip back 2 nights before this current black sky & you would find me in a traditional spot.





I have no idea how the 12 month cycle continues to pertain to my life every year.
it boggles my mind!!!$*$*428484*$
but oh well.
this time my aching body went to the same pasture as before, right behind my house. this was the 4th year in a row. everytime i think about it, it makes me so curious as to why it happens. each year it's a completely different scenario too, & i pray to God that it doesn't happen for a 5th.

year 1- no clouds, stars, cold, end of december
year 2- cloudy, snow 2 feet deep, cold, beginning of january
year 3- windy, cold, starry sky, beginning of january
year 4- pouring rain, cold as ice, muddy, beginning of january
year5- please no.

No comments: