Monday, February 25, 2008

jynweythek ylow

baby take a stand, for what you believe in.

a teleportation of myself from the future. speaking through me, oh the cruel temptations of tomorrow's breath, sighing on the tense skin of the back of my neck.
you said california, you said texas, you said olympia, you said new york, you said distance, i said distance. we all say distance, hoorah! we all say goodbye, *silence.
this is 18 years of my life.
these are the moments i've collected for permanent stay so far:
mud football & stepping out of shame
the day my father & i chased a rainbow, saw windmill, climbed a mountain, & watched the sun fall asleep
the morning i woke up & drove for an hour just to talk to God in complete silence
the day Pippin showed me he was an angel
the night when my friends & i laid on the dock & look at those dreamy stars
the moment i saw my father cry
laying in a warm bed with a friend listening to "stone in focus" for three straight hours
driving to oregon with jacob
running away to the Horse Heaven Hills with rage in my blood after he said he didn't care for me
the summer my family & i went to manzanita
driving up to santa fe & having to pile in the back of the van
getting kidnapped by ian
drives with my sister, kate on random errands
going with my dad to the river & watching him fish
going sledding with erin in winter of '03
the river with blake & the innertube moment
nicole & i's fourth of july experience
poodle
...this is just a small section

No comments: